12 Granite Drive, Kya Sands Business Park, Johannesburg, Gauteng, 2163
Monday – Friday: 09h00 – 16h00
Saturday: 09h00 – 13h00
Our customer service department is closed on public holidays.
Namindo Support Email
Frequently Asked Questions
- Any single order over of R250 and over qualifies for free delivery usually between 4-5 working days .
- Orders under R250 will be charged at R40
- Same day delivery (orders before 10am) –R70
- Next Day Delivery (orders before 2pm)-R60
We have a number of payment options you can use;)
- Visa or Mastercard
- Direct bank transfer
- Instant EFT
- SCode (cash)
To familiarize yourself with the payment options and how to use them click ‘payment options’ at checkout.
Yes, of course. . Select Paygate at checkout then select SCode. You’ll be able to make cash payments at any participating retailers.
To log a return please email us with the order number as the subject to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please familiarize yourself with our return policy.
How can I get in contact with your support team?
- For technical support email email@example.com
- For our Sales team email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For general enquires email email@example.com
The Wishlist have two functions. The Wishlist is your personal daily stylist. Every week we update daily styles and trends whether you’re going to work or the mall.
The second closet is your own personal closet.
Your Wishlist is for the storage of items to buy later as well as items you may want on discount. Wishlist discount will be given at random so make sure you keep your wishlist updated.
Coupons are made to be used once per account. Also check that you typed the coupon in correctly. Remember the coupon code is case sensitive.
Yes of course. Just checkout using Paygate and choose any method of payment. You won’t need to have an account.